Position: Agency Sales Executive
Location: London Bridge – Hybrid (Tuesday – Thursday)
We are a B2B technology partner for the modern marketer. Combining fully transparent B2B data with a buying platform to make real data more actionable. FunnelFuel exists to solve even the most complex B2B Marketing challenges.
We have developed the deepest B2B analytics platform to help marketers better understand the impact of their digital efforts and to make 1st party data more actionable.
Our team is full of B2B specialists who understand the specific challenges of the market and provide answers to the biggest questions.
Entrepreneurship sits at the heart of our business, so we look for an individual who is agile, solutions based in their thinking.
FunnelFuel are seeking an Agency Sales Executive to help support our continued strong growth and to become a key member of the commercial team.
The role reports into the Chief Revenue Officer and will be responsible for driving revenue from agencies and clients.
It sits within the heart of our business, and works closely with the operations, product and leadership teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the next step in your career where you will be nurtured, trained but also empowered to drive your role within the company forward.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, pitching and closing FunnelFuel products to clients and agency
- Work closely with the senior sales team to develop relationships with clients and agencies to understand their business goals
- Start to build and manage relationships with new and existing clients in conjunction with the rest of the sales team.
- To drive new and existing business, to ensure delivery and exceeding client expectations and constantly building new opportunities.
- Use trends and market insights to develop valuable recommendations.
- Represent the company and evangelise the company’s B2B offering.
- Drive revenue growth by developing existing and new partner relationships from prospecting and negotiating through to revenue.
- Work with cross functional teams in product, marketing, operations, and finance to maximise commercial opportunities.
What you need to be successful
- Hunter mentality who can hit the ground running in prospecting for new business business and leverage existing accounts
- Detailed knowledge in the digital and programmatic advertising market
- Proven ability of solution selling to clients with a track record of taking initiative to drive growth or stronger client outcomes
- Able to build strong work and personal relationships with agency staff, clients.
- Someone who can take the lead and/or support and in organising meetings, events, and be a face for the business.
- Problem solving mindset with eye for details and precision.
- Ability to deliver against KPIs and targets.
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- Proficient at PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and ensure that the biggest opportunities receive the most focus.
- Mix of working from the office and home but required to be in office at least three days a week and available for face to face with clients five days a week.
We embrace diversity at Funnel Fuel, and believe in creating supportive and inclusive environment where our employees can succeed. To build a successful product we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds.
We’re committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity status, disability status, or otherwise.