Position: Programmatic Trader
Job Type: Full time
FunnelFuel is a B2B technology partner for the modern marketer. Combining fully transparent B2B data with a buying platform to make real data more actionable. FunnelFuel exists to solve even the most complex B2B Marketing challenges.
We have developed the deepest B2B analytics platform to help marketers better understand the impact of their digital efforts and to make 1st party data more actionable.
Our team is full of B2B specialists who understand the specific challenges of the market and provide answers to the biggest questions.
FunnelFuel are seeking a Programmatic Trader to help support our growing media activation, data, and analytics business lines.
The candidate will be responsible for end-to-end execution of our client’s programmatic media campaigns. This includes planning, set up and optimisation through to post campaign analysis and billing.
The role sits at the heart of our business, and works closely with the commercial, product and engineering teams.
The role reports into the VP of Operations
End to end campaign execution of client’s programmatic media campaigns.
• Ensure campaigns are completed in full against campaign budgets and troubleshoot any delivery issues.
• Provide timely and insightful reporting updates to clientson campaign performance, including optimisations and recommendations.
• Create post campaign reporting – identifying campaign trends and recommendations for running future activity with FunnelFuel.
• Collaborate with the commercial team to ensure campaigns are set up to meet client KPIs and goals.
• Create bespoke ABM data segments to meet our advertisers’ targeting requirements.
• Update the wider business on key campaign trends and performance.
• Create best practise guides to share internally and externally.
• Understand our supply – and build out custom site lists as required.
• At least 1 year of programmatic trading experience
• Experience running a range of Programmatic campaigns – such as Display, Video and Native.
• Proficient at Excel, familiarity with pivot tables, building custom reports and working with large data sets.
• Strong organisation and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and ensure that the biggest opportunities receive the most focus.
• Problem solving mindset with eye for details and precision.
• Understanding of dCPM, CPM, CPC and CPCV buying models.
• Track record of running and delivering multiple campaigns that exceed clients KPIs.
• Experience running B2B campaigns a plus.
• Understanding of Google Analytics a plus.
This is a role with fantastic opportunity to grow with a fast-moving, exciting business for the right candidate who fulfils the criteria above.
• A self-starter, solution-based attitude and ambitious.
• Knowledge in digital advertising/technology
• Analytical, good with data
• Able to build strong work and personal relationships with agency staff, clients.
• Someone who can take the lead in organising meetings, events, lunches and be a face for the business.
• Willingness to socialise with clients
How to Apply
Please send CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit apply below